Sunday, October 16, 2011

Heaven is For Real

I received a copy of this book to read and review from Booksneeze and was so pleasantly surprised to have had the opportunity to review this book as I had heard great things about this book prior to receiving it.

That being said, I was no disappointed, I read the whole book in one afternoon and was unable to put this book down. It was a great easy read with a great and inspiring story. This story is about a child who has a life threatening emergency and was fortunate to have visited Heaven and come back to tell his story of just what heaven is all about. I honestly was a little skeptical about the story until the little boy saw the picture of Jesus drawn by a girl who had also visited heaven. At that point in the book I was a believer and it was very inspiring. It makes mortality not quite as scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment